Finding your path to a brighter future with life coaching
"You can come to a life coach at any stage. If your life is awful we work
to make it better. If your life is great we work to enhance it. It's just
about getting more joy, more satisfaction and having a more positive
impact in the world."
Ask yourself this, when was the last time you set aside an hour to think about your personal and professional goals, and how you might practically achieve them?
Career Discovery's Life Coaching service offers a safe, supportive and challenging space in which to explore these goals and take responsibility for your own development. The process takes a broad look across the spectrum of your life, work and creative ambitions to create a holistic picture of what you desire.
I often find the experiences which clients have brought to us have served as a catalyst for important life changes. Have you been involved in any of these important events?
- Grief at the loss of a loved one
- Life-threatening illness
- Break up of an intimate relationship
- A major life milestone, e.g. significant birthdays
- Severe personal traumas, e.g. fire, rape or robbery
- Children leaving home (commonly known as 'empty nest syndrome')
- Loss of your job, or a career change
- Moving Home
What is life coaching?
If you have, life coaching could be for you. Life coaching can be viewed as partnering in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximise your personal and professional potential. The outcome is that you can expect to experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, enhanced thinking and decision making skills, improved interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence in carrying out your chosen work and life roles.
It is possible to engage with a life coach at any stage on your journey. The truth is that facing some of life's difficulties and dilemmas can create some stress and anxiety, but at the same time these also have the potential to act as awakening experiences for us. When we are properly focused and directed this can become a time which results in significant personal growth and development.
What is a life coach?
To explain what a life coach is, we can make a simple analogy. People go to a doctor to be healed when they are sick and to a personal trainer to improve their health. In the same way, someone might go to a therapist to improve their mental health and a life coach to take them to the next level of their potential.
At Career Discovery I create an environment where you can explore what's most important to you. I provide support as you travel the current of life's transitions and challenges, in order that you can achieve the outcomes and fulfilment that you really want and deserve.
Once a life coach has helped you to identify your goals, a life coach can be invaluable in helping you to prioritise them effectively, and encourage you to believe that they really are achievable.
Below are some of the areas which are commonly explored in life coaching sessions:
- Creating a richer more fulfilling life
- Identifying your personal vision for the future
- Learning techniques to alleviate pressure, stress and depression
- Achieving a life-work balance which gives you more energy and fulfilment
- Improving your performance and motivation
- Building your confidence and self-belief
- Aiding spiritual and emotional development
- Organisational skills and time management
- Effectively managing change and transition
- Developing your emotional intelligence through enhanced self-awareness
- Improving that all important health and fitness
- Developing your creative expression
- Learning how to achieve financial freedom
- Supporting your personal development to increase resilience
Contact us now to begin to discover how you can achieve the fulfilment that you want. Your first life coaching session is free, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Take responsibility for your future and contact Nick Harris to discuss how life coaching can help you transform your future today!
Read what my clients have said about the benefits of professional coaching and the difference it has made in their lives.
Free 45 minute coaching session
If you are considering one-to-one coaching with a professional coach, Nick Harris invites you to get in touch for a free 45 minute coaching session to explore your current situation, future aspirations and discuss next steps.
Call 0800 776 5696 to book your free session